Getting close ! Almost a month till the CTS 2010, any questions please email or post a comment
This week really try to incorporate your gadgets and gear ... Sooner you test it the sooner you will be used to it and the sooner you can fix any problems!
Get in a good 30min warmup
Go to same hill as last Time
5x 3-5min hill intervals
Aim to start and finish at the same spot every time. Try and get farther than you did last time
2)Complete 1.5 hours at endurance pace- below 75% MHR
2x15 min at 78%-83% of Max heart rate
Easy 5min spin between
If you can do this offroad even better
End with 15min easy spinning
3) race an endurance event ( 3-5 hrs would be best ) ... If no events organize your own point to point to meet family .
- pace it as first 1/3 of ride under 75 percent, 1/3 under 80 percent and last third as you feel.
- ► 2011 (99)
- Pedalmag pics from finals of 2010 world cup
- Rough day in the office
- Can Rides article august 2010
- Weekend Results and Pictures - 2010 Ontario Provin...
- Crank the Shield Training Aug 23 2010
- Adam a Favorite for Ontario Provincials, But Will ...
- Mical in Globe and Mail and poised for 2010 XC wor...
- New Top Fuel
- Weekend Results Aug 16 2010
- Crank the Shield Training aug 16 2010
- Adam 1st Eric 2nd at Ontario Cup 5 Kelso
- Weekend recap aug 8
- Top Fuel....
- Pic of guys from Canmore, nationals 2010
- Crankthe Shield news . Sign up soon spots almost g...
- Pics from Val di sole from Canadian cyclist
- ▼ August (16)